How many orders may I submit each week?
There is no limit to the amount of orders you may submit each week. Orders may also be place for multiple residents at the same or even different facilities. Orders are only delivered once per week.
Are pre-paid debit cards accepted?
Yes, however the cardholder must first register a billing address with the card issuer. Jailcanteen.com requires a billing address before payment is accepted. If no billing address is available or the card issuer does not permit a billing address, pre-paid debit cards transaction will not be approved.
What forms of payment are accepted?
Visa, Discover, and MasterCard.
How do I add funds to an inmate's account?
To add funds to an inmate's account, please visit JailATM.com. We are not affiliated with JailATM's services.
Why am I getting an E00027 Error Code when checking out? (Authorize.Net CIM Gateway: This transaction has been declined. (E00027)
Enhanced AVS Handling Filter– The Address Verification Service (AVS) is a standard feature of the payment gateway that compares the address submitted with an order to the address on file with the customer’s payment card issuer.
Enhanced CCV Handling Filter – Like AVS, Card Code Verification (CCV) is a standard feature of the payment gateway. CCV uses a payment card’s three- or four-digit security number to validate customer information on file with the card association.
Suspicious Transaction Filter – This filter examines transactions based on proprietary transaction behavior analyzed by our Fraud Management team. Transactions that trigger this filter will not be processed.
You cannot add more than 10 payment profiles: This will occur when a customer checks out repeatedly as a guest, with small variations in their billing address. Even though it may be the same card, a new payment profile is created because of those variations. Differing inputs like ‘Street’ vs. ‘St’ or ‘Boulevard’ vs. ‘BLVD’ or even differing capitalization or punctuation will cause a new payment profile to be created. We recommend that you create an account as opposed to checking out as a guest.
When are deliveries made to the facility?
All online orders made via Jailcanteen.com are processed each Sunday night at 11:59PM EST. Orders made before the cutoff are submitted to our distribution centers for packaging and delivery within 15 business days.
How do I cancel an order?
To cancel and order, please contact us at email@example.com
If the order has been processed, packed, and shipped to the facility, we cannot cancel the order. If the inmate is not at the facility to receive the order, it will be returned to our warehouse and a refund will be automatically issued back to the payment method used to place the order. A 20% re-stocking will be assessed as well as the non-refundable processing fee.
If the order has not been processed, packed, or shipped to the facility, a full refund will be issued less the non-refundable processing fee.
Refund for Non-Delivery or Missing Items Policy:
All sales are final.
You will have up to 45 days to request a refund for an order due to non delivery or missing items. After 45 days refunds are not permitted.
**Lancaster County: Refunds are not permitted. Residents MUST pick up order within 14 days of being relesaed.
How do I create an account?
1) Click ‘Create an Account’ in the top right corner.
2) Complete the registration process by submitting you First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Password.
3) Click ‘Register’
4) A confirmation email will be sent to the address you submitted confirming the newly register account.
5) Done! Begin using your account immediately!
How Do I Place An Order?
1) Click ‘Sign In’ or ‘Create an Account’ in the top right corner.
2) Enter your email address and password and click ‘Sign In’
3) Click the green ‘OASIS’ symbol in the top left corner. This will take you to the Homepage.
4) Please select the Facility the inmate is at.
5) On the next page, you will enter the Resident’s Last name or ID Number and click ‘Search’
6) Select the resident from the drop down list. Please make sure you verify the correct resident has been selected.
7) Navigate to the product category you would like to order from.
8) Select an item you wish to purchase.
9) Enter a quantity you would like to purchase and click ‘Add to Cart’.
10) Repeat this process to add additional items to the shopping cart.
11) When you have finished adding items to the cart, click ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
12) Enter billing information.
13) Enter payment information.
14) Review order and click ‘Place Order’.
What if I forgot my password?
1) Click the ‘Sign In’ button in the top right hand corner.
2) Click ‘Forgot Your Password?’
3) Enter the email address used to create your account.
4) Enter the security letters
5) Click ‘Reset Password’
6) An email will be sent to the address provided with steps to reset your password. Click the link in the email to create a new password for your account.
Can I place an order over the phone?
We currently do not offer over the phone ordering. All orders must be placed on our website, at Jailcanteen.com. For assistance on how to place an order through our website, please call (800) 956-2747.
Am I required to create an account?
Jailcanteen.com does not require you to create an account. You may also purchase product and checkout as a Guest. If you choose to create an account however, you may view a personalized account dashboard, view past orders and subscribe to newsletters.
Why is my order not being processed?
Jailcanteen.com will only approve transactions that match the cardholders billing address, card number, expiration date, and security code. If any one of these fields is entered incorrectly, the transaction will fail to submit. Please check carefully the information you have enter matches the cardholders information exactly.
Need to speak with someone? Have more questions?
Please call (800) 956-2747 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8AM and 5PM EST. We will be happy to assist with any questions/concerns you may have. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.